Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, pension & more
3 months ago
Pro-Tax Recruitment are working in partnership with this dynamic Top 10 firm to source a commercially aware Assistant Tax Manager to join their Corporate Tax team in Manchester. In a role where you will be a key Senior Advisor to businesses of varying sizes across the financial services industry, this is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to build relationships with both global and local clients.
Despite the implications that COVID19 has brought to many accounting firms across the UK, this firm are actually looking to further expand their Financial Services Tax team focusing on finding good advisors to strengthen client relationships in the North West and worldwide. As an Assistant Tax Manager you will:
- Build and maintain key client relationships delivering great client service.
- Identify new business opportunities and communicate these across other areas of the business.
- Identify areas of risk and be able to carry out effective reviews.
- Mentor and support more junior members of the team as well as delegating where necessary.
- Use your own relationship skills to create a strong internal network.
In order to be considered you will:
- Be tenacious and commercially aware as well as having a strong interest in financial services.
- Be committed to deliver fantastic client service at all times.
- Be technically astute in corporate tax issues with a strong eye for detail.
- Have acquired corporate tax experience either within an accountancy firm or law firm.
Whilst an accountancy qualification would be preferred, a non-UK tax/accounting qualification will also be considered. Experience dealing with financial services clients is not required for this role but would be of benefit.
For more information about the firm and further role details please call me on 07791 602151 or email your cv to Jennifer.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.