£45000 - £52000 per annum
9 months ago
A Top 10 firm in Guildford are recruiting for an Assistant Tax Manager - Private Client.
The firm is currently expanding their private client team within this office, who provide tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients internationally.
In this Assistant Manager position you will be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients, including:
- Day to day tax compliance and advisory affairs of clients
- Meeting and communicating with clients, intermediaries and HMRC
- Act as a key point of contact within the firm and for clients
- Identify risk and business development opportunities
- Assist trainees with technical and procedural matters which will develop supervisory skills
- Taking full responsibility for project delivery
You will need to be CTA/ACA qualified for this position and have experience managing your own portfolio.
Please apply now if you would like to hear more about this Assistant Tax Manager role.
Jyoti.firstname.lastname@example.org, 0207 269 6364
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.