City of London, London
£20000 - £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Associate Consultant - London, Public Practice
Are you looking to move into recruitment? Perhaps you are in a job already and looking to forge a different career for yourself? Or maybe you have made a start but your agency just isn't quite suited to you and your personality, If this is the case, I think you should hear me out.
I started at Pro-Finance as an Associate Consultant just 4 years ago, I had tried a few different roles prior but never really found the right career path. And yes, no one thinks I cannot wait to be a recruiter when they are at school however, no one really knows what it entails.
I came to an assessment day with Pro and it was stressful, exhilarating and competitive. I came in expecting recruitment to not be for me and left desperate for this job, it was what I was looking for. That day gave me a perfect insight into what it's really like to recruit and how successful one can be if they put their mind to it.
Fast-forward, I am a 4 promotions up and a Manager, still working for this amazing company with a great culture. I progressed at a fast-rate because I had the best training, support and I felt passionate about my job - for the first time in my life!
If you are looking for:
- Uncapped earnings
- Fast progression
- The ability to choose between going out often and not going out much (I know I have switched choice here)
- A market that can be interesting, educational and long lasting
- Clients that come to you for your input and added value
- Colleagues who get the balance between support and competitiveness perfect
- One of the best bonus schemes and benefits packages available
- AND an opportunity to get on the most amazing ski trip to a multi-million pound chalet, in the French Alps, complete with a Jacuzzi, a Michelin staff chef and your own house staff (My favourite part of every year)
If this is something you would be interested in, please get in touch asap.
You can always have an informal chat, there is no pressure and if you do not explore it, you will never know!