about 1 month ago
Associate Director - Payroll, Location Various - Salary market rate
- Do you have strong payroll project management skills?
- Do you have excellent understanding operational payroll within a large organisation?
- Would you like to work for one of the Big 4?
Pro-Payroll has partnered with one of the Big 4 firms who are seeking an Associate Director. Looking for experienced highly motivated professionals, client facing, driven and be passionate about providing a high level of service.
What's great about this company?
- Big 4
- Excellent company benefits
- Agile working that works best for you
- Based at various locations
In this role, you will be responsible for…
Taking the lead on growing our business and delivering key parts of our client services. Be a leader in our business to deliver the best possible experience and outcomes for our clients:
- Lead a project management team within large payroll projects, stand alone payroll projects or projects to implement mobility technology
- Take the lead in growing our business by developing client opportunity and winning new business
- Responsible for developing the skills and knowledge of the team
- Develops strong relationships with our clients
- Manages contracting and financials for client projects
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have..
Strong project management skills or large complex technology projects.
- Experience of leading a large implementation project for SAP, Oracle or Workday
- Strong understanding of operational payroll within a large organisation
- Experience of the full annual payroll cycle
- Knowledge and understanding of payroll business processes
If you are interested in applying for this Associate Director role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 07725 970360
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.