Up to £65448.00 per annum
29 days ago
05 December 2021
Associate IT Audit Inspector
Up to 60% remote - London
- Are you a qualified accountant, and/or hold a IT audit professional qualification
- Do you have experience at Manager level (or above) in the audit profession in the IT audits of listed or other public interest entities?
- Do you have strong technical auditing skills?
If so, please do contact me as a regulator may be interested in talking to you
To conduct audit file reviews and inspections of firm-wide procedures at big four, mid-tier, international and/or public sector firms.
- Responsible for undertaking audit inspection work with a focus on IT, processes and data related aspects.
- Able to make sound decisions about the significance of issues arising on inspections.
- Commitment to improving audit quality through the inspection process.
- Qualified accountant, ICAEW Business Finance Professional and/or relevant IT or IT audit professional qualification.
- Experience at a manager level or above in the audit profession in the IT audits of listed and other public interest entities and/or experience in the scoping, development and use of IT data analytic tools in an audit context.
- Strong technical auditing skills.
- Ability to understand and assess significant volumes of information quickly and through this identify aspects of potential audit quality concern.
- Ability to challenge the judgements and quality of work performed by engagement partners and other members of the audit teams whose audits are subject to review.
You will enjoy working within a "family-feel" culture with experts in their given field, and a strong work/life balance. This organisation offers excellent benefits, and structured career progression
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.