Associate Recruitment Consultant - Charities and NFP
- Do you have the experience or ability to sell and influence?
- Are you able to build strong relationships based on trust and respect with professionals and experts within their markets?
- Are you looking to join the exciting world of recruitment within an agency where no two days are the same, receive a structured training plan and real career progression. Some of our top billers have come through our AC programme.
Then read on. Pro Recruitment are an owner, managed boutique consultancy in fabulous offices in St Paul's with around 55 heads. We are about to enter our 12th year of trading. Our charities and NFP team are going from strength to strength and we know have four specialisms including Executive, Marketing & Fundraising, Finance and HR.
We deal with a wide range of clients, including the largest registered charity in the UK, government departments and bodies, through to smaller independent charities.
Your role will be to:
- Advertise job vacancies
- Build a candidate base
- Interview candidates
- Market out candidates within their sectors
- Attend Client meetings to take jobs as well as promote Pro as a solution to recruitment needs
- Make outbound business to business sales calls to secure new business
You will join a very experienced and successful team with a strong bond, work ethic and ambition - we all work hard but laugh a lot along the way.
The benefits at Pro are great and include: annual ski trip for high achievers, quarterly "prem clubs" to some of London finest restaurants, flexi working, dress for your diary, a mortgage scheme and health care
If you think all agencies are the same - you are wrong! Pro was founded on the belief that if you look after your consultants and talent, success will follow. We believe in developing relationships and providing the very best service, rather than lots of sales targets and KPI's
- Ideally you will have previous sales experience however this is not essential, if you can demonstrate you have the aptitude and ability for the role.
- You will be confident and at ease with a wide range of people, and be able to negotiate and influence up to a senior level.
- Finally, you will be service driven and want to excel in the service you provide.
You will join a structured training scheme that will provide you with the skills required to excel in recruitment both in a classroom and on the job training and coaching plan
Call or email for a confidential chat.