North London, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi, Partner Track
25 days ago
24 October 2020
My client is in need of an Audit Manager to come in and pick up one of the Partner's portfolios. This firm is a top 100 firm that has really come into it's stride during C19's impact, they were already working from home most days and already set to weather a storm like this!
Why would you join this firm?
- Clear stability and growth during the pandemic
- A top 100 brand that will clearly do well in the inevitable boom, post-recession
- A progressive firm, managing one of the Partner's portfolios directly puts you in line for partnership
- A flexible working environment, setting you up for a lot of remote working but a friendly office for when you want to see the rest of the staff!
- Great benefits and bonuses on offer
- A true mix of clients; by sector and size
What does the role entail?
- Managing £300-£750k in annual fees
- Working with a vast mixture of sectors
- Specifically working with one of the many Audit Partners
- Directly managing clients
- Directly managing staff
To apply for this Audit Manager role and find out more about the firm, and the position - drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me now on 07468 485 853 with any questions
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.