City of London, London
£28000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior
Looking to join a well-established, vibrant team of accountants in the city? You're in the right place!
Highlights: Top 50 firm, based in Central London, diverse mix of clients
- Preparing statutory accounts for review
- Preparing VAT returns
- Getting involved in the audit cycle from planning to completion
- Preparing draft tax computations
- Assisting with training and coaching junior staff
What's on offer?
- Working with a varied portfolio of clients
- Role is split 50% Audit and 50% Accounts (which includes management accounts as well as tax computations)
- Clear progression routes upon qualification
- Full study support for ACA or ACCA qualification
- Salary up to £35,000
If you are a part-qualified ACA or ACCA student, with experience using Quickbooks or Xero and excellent time management skills, then you are exactly the type of candidate my client is looking for.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to email@example.com.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.