North London, London
£28000 - £38000 per annum + study support
5 months ago
Audit & Accounts Semi Senior - Media Client Base!
50% Audit work, 50% Accounts work
£28,000 - £38,000
One of our clients, a Top 50 firm in London have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Audit & Accounts Semi Senior, who is keen to progress their career in audit and accounts, working on some fantastic media, creative, Film & TV clients.
You will work in an exciting team that work on exciting clients such as celebrities, Film & TV stars, Singers and creative clients. This firm is one that will help you progress your career in audit and accounts and you will see the benefits of working with some excellent fee earning Partners.
Audit & Accounts Semi Senior responsibilities
- You will ensure all aspects of the budget are completed and on-time
- Preparation of year-end accounts for the clients
- You will prepare analysis of accounting data from the clients' records
- You will work on clients under IFRS and FRS 102 reporting
- You will be involved in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment, supporting the manager
- It is important that you can build strong, long-lasting relationships with new clients
What's great about this Audit & Accounts Semi Senior position?
- The client base! Creative, Media, Film & TV
- The Audit & Accounts Semi Senior will have the opportunity to complete their studies, progress their career and learn and develop their skill-set within a Top 50 firm
- The role will be split 50% audit, 50% accounts
- The salary and benefits package are superb in comparison to the market
- You will be joining a firm that genuinely wants you to progress your career through them
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be studying towards either your ACA or ACCA qualification
- Ideally, you will have experience of IFRS and UK GAAP
- You will have the ability to deal with a portfolio of clients, work well within a team environment and use your own initiative
- The Audit & Accounts Semi Senior will have high commercial awareness and will be able to deal with, or escalate any incoming queries
This role is an important one that needs filling relatively quickly by the client, therefore, if you are interested, please get your CV over to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Interviews will take place via video call initially, which can be set up within a couple of days.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.