£46000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
Accounts & Audit Senior - 50/50 Split
£46,000 - £50,000
A client of ours, a well-known and respected outfit is looking to bring in an Accounts & Audit Senior, with the view to doing a 50/50 role, with superb progression on offer.
You will be working with clients from exciting sectors, such as celebrities, media, film & TV and from other creative industries.
Benefits of Joining this Firm
- Highly exciting clients from the Media, Entertainment, Film & TV sectors
- Hybrid working available - work from home or the office
- Progression available - taking on your own client portfolio
- Excellent work/life balance - Partner led
- Highly competitive salary and benefits packages on offer
Your role as an Accounts & Audit Senior
- Planning, execution and completion of audit clients
- Completing client accounts in an accurate and timely manner
- Act as the point of contact for client liaison
- Assist in training and developing the juniors within the team
- Reporting in accordance to UK GAAP and FRS 102
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- Strong technical skills in audit and accounts
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have lead audits previously
- Strong accounts experience
- An 'can-do' attitude and keen to progress your career
If this role seems like the type of position that you would be interested in, please send your CV over to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information, you can call me on 07841 864239.
This client offers strong progression, you will get regular salary reviews and be able to work on some superb media focused clients.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.