£38000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Audit and Accounts Senior
Up to £40,000
- Would you like to work closer to home?
- Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts Senior ready to take the next step in their career?
- Do you have experience managing a client portfolio and strong people management skills?
This opportunity would suit an individual who is looking for fast career progression, as there is the ability to do so. As an Audit and Accounts Senior your responsibilities will include but are not limited to; -
- Reporting directly to Managers
- The split of work is 70% audit & 30% accounts, although this can be flexible based on experience
- Assisting with the audit process including planning, finalisation and liaising with key client contacts
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Assisting clients with queries
- Assist with the management of the staff
- Ad hoc financial duties
- Assisting senior staff with ad hoc projects
The ideal Audit and Accounts Senior candidate will; -
- Have at least 3 years UK practice experience
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Have a strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Be committed to providing a top-quality client service
I am looking for an ambitious Audit and Accounts Senior to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details, interviews are taking place throughout the month, and this vacancy is urgent. Call me on 0207 269 6349 or email me on email@example.com.
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.