London, West End - Closest stations include Regent's Park, Great Portland Street & Warren Street
£45,000 - £48,000 + Benefits
Are you looking for a role that will challenge and give more responsibility?
Do you want work-life balance and opportunity for flexible working?
Looking for a role with excellent training and development?
- £45,000 - £48,000 pa + benefits
- Flexible Working
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Performance-Based Bonus Scheme
- Social Activities/Charitable Events - (2 Days off for charitable events)
Pro-Recruitment are currently partnering with a top 60, award-winning accountancy practice that is currently looking for an audit and account supervisor (30% accounts and tax and 60% audit).
This audit and accounts role offers the opportunity to work in a firm that has an excellent reputation for their high quality work culture, career progression and friendly atmosphere. As well as the opportunity to work with a high-quality client base.
Audit and Account Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Leading/assisting of client audit engagement
- Managing a mixed portfolio of clients: Property & Construction, Professional Practices, Media
- Assisting with the planning of audits, including undertaking walk through tests, identifying risk to the company and liaising with client at planning meetings
- Regular liaison with office or onsite based supervisor whilst undertaking tasks including problem solving
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of the team
- Preparing statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Ensure work and project completion with reasonable and realistic time frames
The ideal candidate will possess:
- ACA/ACCA Part Qualified or Fully Qualified
- 1-2 years of experience within a practice environment
- Excellent client facing skills & communication
- Have excellent technical knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
If you aspire to advance your career, this could be a great opportunity to partner with a long-standing and successful firm and launch your career to the next level. The role offers a great level of autonomy, with a challenge for increasing responsibility and career progression. This is a great position for a proven Audit and Accounts Supervisor who is looking to join a team that is engaging.
If this is what you are looking for please do not hesitate to get in touch with Henrieta Surikovaite on 020 7269 6344/email: email@example.com