City of London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
Audit Accounts and Tax Manager
London / Remote Working
£50,000 - £60,000 pa
Audit and Accounts Manager Benefits:
- 25 days annual leave - increasing with length of service
- Option to Buy/Sell up to 5 days holidays
- Agile Working
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
- 5% contributory pension - increasing with length of service
- Salary reviews twice a year
Are you ACCA or ACA Qualified?
Are you looking to join a mid-tier firm who is moving up the ranks, and has huge growth plans?
Are you looking to work with high calibre clients in a regional firm, and cut out that London commute?
As a longstanding business partner with this impressive and leading accountancy practice, I have been selected to support them with the recruitment of an Audit, Accounts & Tax Manager or strong Junior Manager/ Assistant Manager.
The Audit, Accounts & Tax Manager role offers a chance to work within a well-established firm that not only encourages staff to work autonomously but offers an exciting client base in a supportive environment. They work with some impressive clients who range from owner-managed businesses to large groups across various sectors including international firms, property investment companies, and charities and NFP clients.
This is going to be a great position for someone who is a proven Manager with audit experience, has excellent client-facing skills and is looking to join a growing and friendly team, you will be:
- Managing a client portfolio of c.£400K
- 40% Audit, 40% Accounts & 20% Tax
- Acting as a key contact for those clients, delivering on multiple assignments to agreed deadlines alongside the Partners
- Trusted to manage projects fully and to budget
- Actively seeking opportunities to contribute to the firm`s growth and management.
- Taking responsibility of your team, help in the development of junior staff
- Supporting the firm`s values and act as a role model for other members of the team
I'd like to hear from ACA or ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts Managers or Audit and Accounts Assistant Managers who have good technical knowledge, client-facing skills and are able to hit the ground running.
***THEY WILL ALSO CONSIDER A JUNIOR MANAGER OR ASSISTANT MANAGER FOR THIS POSITION***
For a detailed/confidential discussion about the firm and Audit, Accounts & Tax Manager role., please call Kate Green today on 0207 269 6363 or email email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.