Audit Assistant Manager
London - easily accessible on both the Jubilee and Central line
Top 40 Accountancy Practice
- Paying up to £53,000 + Benefits
- 9.30am - 5.30pm office hours
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays + 3 days at Christmas + TOIL
- Great social events held throughout the year
Having just met with this well-established International top 40 Accountancy practice who have offices in over 26 countries, I am keen to speak to qualified auditors looking for their next career move!
They have bright and modern offices and are situated a short walk from Bond Street station; which makes them easily accessible on both the Jubilee and Central line, and they are seeking an experienced Audit Senior or Audit Assistant Manager to join their busy Audit team.
They work with some impressive clients who range from SME's to large corporate clients with turnovers up to £120m across various industries - which makes the role both gratifying and diverse.
The firm has a great social business culture, boasting a fantastic social committee who are responsible for arranging events throughout the year; such as their memorable Christmas and Summer parties. Located near a busy street that has a plethora of shops and restaurants, which makes the location ideal for grabbing a spot of lunch or unwinding after work.
This is going to be an excellent position for someone who is a proven Audit Senior or Audit Assistant Manager and that is looking to join a friendly and busy team, you will be;
- Split of work is 80% audit and 20% accounts
- Fully responsible for audit jobs from start to finish
- Managing and allocating work to junior staff
- Monitoring and assessing the progress of audits
- Reviewing the work completed by junior staff and providing feedback
- Reviewing the statutory accounts preparation for audit clients, including the review of disclosure checklist
I'd like to hear from ACA or ACCA Qualified Auditors who have 0 to 4 years' post qualification experience and a broad client portfolio background. The successful candidate will be ambitious, eager and passionate about leading their team.
Interviews will be taking place this week, contact me to be put forward for this position!