£45000 - £49000 per annum
22 days ago
12 July 2020
Audit Assistant Manager
Reading - Top 10 Firm
£45,000 - £49,000
Would you like to progress within your career, with the responsibility of your own portfolio of audit clients?
Are you seeking autonomy within your audit career, as you work within one of the top accountancy practices within the UK?
Are you looking for the chance to work abroad on secondment?
Having recently met with this Top 10 accountancy practice, I am keen to find an Audit Assistant Manager to join their Reading-based audit team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-renowned team, who promise to provide excellent quality to their varied client base. If you are looking for audits rivalling the Big 4, without the narrowed experience, this could be the Audit Assistant position for you!
Based in Reading, close to the train station this is the perfect commute for those coming in from Reading, Slough, Basingstoke and surrounding areas. With a brand new modern office located ideally within Reading town centre, this is a great opportunity for an Audit Assistant Manager seeking clear cut career progression.
What's great about this Audit Assistant Manager position:
- Super social work culture with lavish Christmas and summer parties and regular team events
- Reasonable work-life balance, with flexibility around working hours
- The chance for international secondment to America, Australia and Europe
- Vast internal mobility with the option to take an internal secondment to corporate finance
- Free coffee for all employees from the rooftop coffee shop
- Rooftop coffee shop available for client events and socials
What will the Audit Assistant Manager position entail?
- Taking responsibility for planning, executing and finalising all areas of the audit assignment for Senior Manager or Partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement
- Some responsibility for own clients and portfolio, reporting directly to a Director or Partner
- Supervising and developing trainees and executives, reviewing their work
This Audit Assistant Manager role will not be around for long with the excellent benefits package and vast range of opportunities. If you are ACA/ACCA qualified and are seeking a new Audit Assistant Manager position, get in contact with Jordanne today! Call me on 0207 269 6353 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are commencing virtually now!
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.