£45000 - £49000 per annum
6 months ago
Audit Assistant Manager
Having recently met with this Top 10 accountancy practice, I am keen to find an Audit Assistant Manager to join their Reading-based audit team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-renowned team, who promise to provide excellent quality to their varied client base. If you are looking for audits rivalling the Big 4, without the narrowed experience, this could be the Audit Assistant position for you!
Based in Reading, close to the train station this is the perfect commute for those coming in from Reading, Slough, Basingstoke and surrounding areas. With a brand new modern office located ideally within Reading town centre, this is a great opportunity for an Audit Assistant Manager seeking clear cut career progression.
What's great about this Audit Assistant Manager position:
- Super social work culture with lavish Christmas and summer parties and regular team events
- Reasonable work-life balance, with flexibility around working hours
- The chance for international secondment to America, Australia and Europe
- Vast internal mobility with the option to take an internal secondment to corporate finance
- Free coffee for all employees from the rooftop coffee shop
- Rooftop coffee shop available for client events and socials
What will the Audit Assistant Manager position entail?
- Taking responsibility for planning, executing and finalising all areas of the audit assignment for Senior Manager or Partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement
- Some responsibility for own clients and portfolio, reporting directly to a Director or Partner
- Supervising and developing trainees and executives, reviewing their work
This Audit Assistant Manager role will not be around for long with the excellent benefits package and vast range of opportunities. If you are ACA/ACCA qualified and are seeking a new Audit Assistant Manager position, get in contact with Jordanne today! Call me on 0207 269 6353 or email me on email@example.com
Interviews are commencing now!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.