£100000 - £150000 per annum
21 days ago
09 August 2021
£100,000 - £150,000
We have been instructed by an established and prestigious client of ours who are on the lookout for an Audit Partner to help grow the practice further. Currently, the firm has a dozen or so Partners that specialise in Audit, Accounts, Tax and Corporate Finance, with the audit team growing at quicker pace due to the amount of new business being won by the firm.
Audit Partner responsibilities
- The Audit Partner will be responsible for bringing in set fees each year
- You will be the lead reviewer and will oversee all requirements from SME's to larger, listed clients
- You should ideally be able to bring a fee following with you (not essential)
- You will manage your own portfolio of fees
- You will manage a large team of Auditors, from Senior Associate level through to Senior Manager direct reports
- You will focus on winning new business and will cross-sell services for the other departments
What's great about this Audit Partner Role?
- You have the opportunity to work flexibly, grow your own team and bring in new, exciting clients to the firm
- You will have the opportunity to improve processes and develop your own team
- There will be an opportunity to develop current business
- You will provide a consultative service to clients and give advice on IFRS issues, compliance and any general business consultancy work
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified and will ideally have RI status
- You will be a strong leader of staff and will be able to train and develop senior members in the team
- Commercially switched on, with the ability to win new clients
- Strong networker with the ability to demonstrate previous growth and client success
Our client is hoping to be able to start interviews in the next few weeks. They are hoping to move relatively quickly on making decisions and will give applicants the opportunity to meet the senor leadership team, see the offices discuss audit teams.
If you are interested, please send your CV over to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with me on LinkedIn to arrange a discussion.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.