£43000 - £47000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
3 months ago
WORK FROM ANYWHERE!
Are you looking for a role where you are primarily home based and can pop into the when required?
Well, I am actively recruiting multiple Audit Assistant Managers for an impressive Big 4 firm in Reading who are experiencing fast growth due to new business wins.
- Applicant must be UK nationals due to security clearances which are required for this particular client base
What is great about this Audit Assistant Manager role?
- Work for the Big 4
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible Working Arrangements / Term Time/ Part Time
- Reading Location / Remote
- £43,000 £47,000 + benefits
- Cash Allowance of £5k
- Private medical
- 5% matched pension
- Overseas Secondments to Americas, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and EMEA
What will this Audit Assistant Manager role entail?
- Work with some of the largest and most successful companies listed in the UK or US
- Planning and the delivery of the Audit and Assurance plan to clients
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members
- Developing and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Involvement in tendering for new clients
What are the Audit Assistant Manager Requirements?
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- 3 years + audit experience
- IFRS and UK or US GAAP reporting standards
- Industry, FTSE Listed or International audit and assurance experience
Why not join a Big 4 today and work from anywhere! To apply for this Big 4 Audit Assistant Manager role, contact Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org / Call 07580216907
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.