£45000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
Audit Assistant Manager
£45,000 - £55,000
Are you a newly ACA qualified auditor seeking a step up within your career to Audit Assistant Manager?
Would you like the opportunity to manage your own diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from huge international brands to charities to SME's?
Are you looking to work for an award-winning Top 20 accountancy practice that offers unrivalled support?
This Top 20 accountancy practice are looking for newly qualified Audit Assistant Managers to join their audit team and support the firm's growth plans. This is an exciting Audit Assistant Manager role, based within a well-established office, whereby you will be responsible for managing a varied portfolio of clients, including large corporate clients, not-for-profit organisations and OMB's across a range of exciting sectors.
This is the perfect commute for those coming from Slough, West London, Reading and surrounding areas with the office being ideally situated in the heart of Reading. Not only are there great public transport links, there are also local park and ride services which current employees utilise, and parking within public car parks around the town centre.
Why work at this Top 20 firm as an Audit Assistant Manager:
- Internal Mobility; opportunities for internal secondments into corporate finance or tax teams, or international secondments to offices in Chicago, New York, and Sydney!
- Internal Promotions based on merit with complete transparency on promotion criteria!
- Modern, open plan offices where everyone hot desks including Partners
- Agile working policy, and core working hours of 10-4 with some staff working 7am-3pm to accommodate the school run
- Friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
- Memorable social events, including a lavish Summer and Christmas Party
The Audit Assistant Manager will:
- Begin to build your own client portfolio with clients including NFP, manufacturing companies, hospitality and technology
- Have clients ranging in size with turnovers up to £200m
- Begin to manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff and reviewing work completed by the audit team
- Ad hoc statutory financial statements preparation for clients, generally from the client's management accounts
If you are an ambitious newly qualified ACA/ACCA Audit Assistant Manager or Audit Senior and are interested in this exciting Audit Assistant Manager role within a Top 20 firm, then get in contact with me today. Email me on Jordanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 269 6353
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.