Audit Assistant Manager
Top 10 Firm
£47,000 - £52,000
Are you eager to make a step up into an award-winning Top 10 accountancy practice?
Are you searching for a great work life balance with flexible working opportunities?
Would you like to receive unrivalled career development and continuous training?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this top 10 accountancy practice as an Audit Assistant Manager. Due to a series of recent business wins and organic growth, they are currently looking to recruit Audit Assistant Managers to join their ever-growing team. Easily accessible for those travelling from Wokingham and Newbury, this award-winning firm boasts modern offices and a collaborative work culture.
What's great about this Audit Assistant Manager Role:
- Agile/ flexible working policies, with options to work from home
- Parental benefits, including childcare vouchers and the option to work during school hours and term time
- Dress for your diary policy
- Options for internal mobility, including internal secondment to corporate finance and tax
- Exciting social events with vibrant Christmas and Summer parties
As the Assistant Audit Manager, you will be:
- Working as a part of and leading on-site audit teams
- Acting as first point of contact to clients across a range of sectors, including Technology, Manufacturing, Retail, and Animal Science
- Leading audits with client turnovers predominantly ranging from £10m - £100m
- Providing on the job training and development for other members of the audit team
- Working closely with Audit Manager's and Partners
If you would like to apply for this Audit Assistant Manager role you will be/have:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Able to lead external audits
- Excellent client facing skills with OMB and cross sector client experience
- Comfortable using audit software
- 3 years' UK based experience within an accountancy practice
This exciting Audit Assistant Manager role will not be around for long, if you would like to hear more about this role/ be put forward, contact me today! Call me on 0207 269 6353. Email me on Jordanne.email@example.com