Audit Assistant Manager
Reading - Top 15 Accountancy Firm
Up to £55,000
Would you like the opportunity to take an international secondment to Australia or America?
Do you enjoy working on audit engagements for a wide range of businesses?
Would you like to join one of the largest accountancy practices in the UK?
Having recently met with this impressive firm, I am eager to find ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Assistant Managers who will support the firm's growth plans. This is an exciting Audit Assistant Manager role, based within a well-established office, whereby you will be responsible for managing a varied portfolio of clients, including large corporate clients, not-for-profit organisations and OMB's across a range of exciting sectors.
This is the perfect commute for those coming from Slough, West London, Reading and surrounding areas with the office being ideally situated in the heart of Reading. Not only are there great public transport links, there are also local park and ride services which current employees utilise, and parking within public car parks around the town centre.
Why work at this Top 20 firm as an Audit Assistant Manager:
- Internal Mobility; opportunities for internal secondments into corporate finance or tax teams, or international secondments to offices in Chicago, New York, and Sydney!
- Internal Promotions based on merit with complete transparency on promotion criteria!
- Modern, open plan offices where everyone hot desks including Partners
- Agile working policy, and core working hours of 10-4 with some staff working 7am-3pm to accommodate the school run
- Friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
- Memorable social events, including a lavish Summer and Christmas Party
The Audit Assistant Manager will:
- Begin to build your own client portfolio with clients including NFP, manufacturing companies, hospitality and technology
- Have clients ranging in size with turnovers up to £200m
- Begin to manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff and reviewing work completed by the audit team
- Ad hoc statutory financial statements preparation for clients, generally from the client's management accounts
If you are an ambitious ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Assistant Manager or Audit Senior and are interested in this exciting Audit Assistant Manager role within a Top 15 firm, then get in contact with me today. Email me on Jordanne.email@example.com or call me on 0207 269 6353