Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
26 days ago
28 November 2020
Audit Assistant Manager
Top 10 Accountancy Practice
£40,000 - £45,000
Would you like to progress within your career, with the responsibility of your own portfolio of audit clients?
Do you want to join a firm with year on year growth?
Are you looking for the chance to work abroad on secondment?
Having recently met with this Top 10 accountancy practice, I am keen to find an Audit Assistant Manager to join their Birmingham-based audit team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-renowned team, who promise to provide excellent quality to their varied client base. If you are looking for audits rivalling the Big 4, without the narrowed experience, this could be the Audit Assistant position for you!
Based in Birmingham, close to the train station this is the perfect commute for those coming in from surrounding areas. With modern offices located ideally within Birmingham city centre, this is a great opportunity for an Audit Senior looking to step up.
What's great about this Audit Assistant Manager position:
- Super social work culture with lavish Christmas and summer parties and regular team nights
- Reasonable work-life balance, with flexibility around working hours
- A chance for international secondment to America, Australia and Europe
- Internal mobility with the option to take an internal secondment to corporate finance
What will the Audit Assistant Manager position entail?
- Taking responsibility for planning, executing, and finalising all areas of the audit assignment for Senior Manager or Partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement
- Some responsibility for own clients and portfolio, reporting directly to a Director or Partner
- Supervising and developing trainees and executives, reviewing their work
If you are ACA/ACCA qualified and seeking a new Audit Assistant Manager position, then get in contact with me today - this opportunity will not be around for long!
Contact Kate Green on 0207 269 6363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.