City of London, London
£50000 - £56000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi, Partner Track
17 days ago
04 November 2021
I am actively recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing Top 20 Accountancy firm in the London City area.
They are looking for someone to come in at the Audit Assistant Manager level, so someone already at the AM level or a Senior/ Supervisor making the jump up.
What does an Audit Assistant Manager do differently?
- This is not an AM role in which you are basically just a Senior with a different title
- You take a more managerial role
- Overseeing more of the audits
- Spending time office/ home-based rather than on-site
- Shadowing the Audit Manager/ Senior Manager
- Start to get involved in WIP/ billing/ portfolio management
- Start to lean into a specialism but not necessarily specialise, still cover a wide mix of corporate clients (SMEs or large & listed, IFRS and FRS 102)
- Option to get involved in Financial Services/ Not for Profit audits too
- Option to get involved in advisory/ corporate finance projects
Who would this role suit?
- An ACA or ACCA qualified experienced Senior or someone already at the AM level
- Somone based in London or the home counties
- An individual with the hunger to progress
- An auditor with experience of working in a 'heavy' audit role (ideally 70%+)
- Someone who can communicate with confidence
- IFRS experience is great but not essential
Please give me a call on 07468 485 853 to find out more or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.