City of London, London
£50000 - £57000 per annum
24 days ago
20 May 2021
Audit Assistant Manager
London & Remote Working
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this top firm in London as an Audit Assistant Manager. Whether you already have Assistant Manager experience, or you are looking for a step up within your career, this could be the ideal position for you!
Based in the heart of London with great transport links, this is the ideal opportunity for someone commuting in from wider London and the Home Counties. The role is also expected to be remote for 2-3 days per week post-pandemic, making this the ideal role for someone looking for guaranteed flexibility.
What this firm can offer you as an Audit Assistant Manager:
- Great career progression with regular promotion cycles and many home-grown Partners
- Varied client portfolio ranging from corporate to not-for-profit
- Generous benefits package, including bonuses and health care scheme
- Vibrant social events, including summer and Christmas parties (during Covid, they are making a strong effort to continue this virtually with regular activities including online cocktail making classes, family fortunes style quizzes and well-being events)
Your role as an Audit Assistant Manager:
- Begin to build your own client portfolio with clients including NFP, manufacturing companies, hospitality and technology
- Have clients ranging in size with turnovers up to and over £200m
- Begin to manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff and reviewing work completed by the audit team
- Ad hoc statutory financial statements preparation for clients, generally from the client's management accounts
To apply you must be ACA/ ACCA qualified with at least 2 years experience working within a UK-based accountancy practice. To learn more or to apply, please contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance via 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a unique opportunity within a Top 15 practice - do not hesitate to apply!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.