City of London, London
£50000 - £63000 per annum
5 months ago
Audit Assistant Manager
£50,000 - £63,000
Do you want to earn over £60k as an Audit Assistant Manager? I have a Top 100 firm based in London that have a fantastic opportunity to pay a superb salary and give you access to a top tier client set, with clients with turnovers of up to £450m.
What's great about this Audit Assistant Manager role?
- You have the option of working part of the week at home and part from the office.
- You will be able to rewarded fantastically well, potentially earning up to £65k.
- You will work on a number of IFRS, FRS102 and UK GAAP listed clients.
- You will take on more of a managerial position and will be able to shadow the Audit Manager.
- There is an opportunity to be involved in more advisory type projects.
Your role as an Audit Assistant Manager
- Responsible for planning, executing and finalising all areas of the audit assignment for Senior Manager/Partner review
- Supervising and developing Audit Seniors and Trainees
- Shadowing the Audit Manager and Partners in their additional roles, BD etc.
- Managing a portfolio of exciting clients, including media, property, retail and financial services
- Experience in IFRS, FRS102 and UK GAAP
What do the staff/team think
We have placed a number of candidates at this Top 100 firm over the years, from Semi Senior through to Partner level. We typically have good, positive feedback. They are a firm that is keen to progress people through the ranks and have a low staff turnover and longstanding members of staff.
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified.
- It is important that you have experience in FRS102 and IFRS (the latter not essential).
- Currently working in an Audit focused position.
- A strong communicator who has the ability to converse with stakeholders across all levels.
- A progressive mindset and be willing to improve your career.
If this role seems like the type of position that you would be interested in, please send your CV over to Graeme.email@example.com or for further information, you can call me on 07841 864239.
The client will move quickly on strong candidates, so if you are keen to progress your career and be fairly rewarded for it, get in touch ASAP!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.