St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Audit Assistant Manager or Audit Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 (Dependant on Experience)
Do you want to work in a forward thinking and innovative team, where career progression is clear and encouraged?
Do you want to work for an organisation that encourages a good work life balance?
Do you want to make a difference and shape your career in a vibrant economy?
What's great about this Audit Manager role?
- You'll be working in a long established, well-run team where your vision, and ideas will truly be valued
- You'll be working for a company recognised as one of the UK's top 20 accountancy firms.
- As an Audit Manager you'll be helping to grow and expand the current team, and will have a strong role in shaping and structuring that team.
- You'll receive excellent progression opportunities and the chance to enhance and further your own career with the possibility to work your way up to Partner.
Your Audit Manager Role Will Include:
- Working with a range of clients, from businesses, to private individuals, to not for profits.
- Managing a client portfolio of £600k, with aim to grow and develop this over time.
- A workload split of 60% Audit, 30% Accounts and 10% Tax.
- Managing and mentoring a positive, motivated team, with a focus to develop and deliver.
- Participate and lead in business development initiatives and proposal activity.
What do the current Audit team think:
"A really rewarding place to work and develop your career. Fantastic team members, good resources, flexi-time introduced, great benefits" - Manager, Glassdoor
What you'll need to be successful in this Audit Manager Role:
- External Audit experience
- Post qualified experience
- Be either ACA, or ACCA qualified
- A 2:1 Degree
- Experience of managing a large portfolio of clients
- Experience of managing, supervising or mentoring a team
- Be self-motivated, driven and ambitious, with a positive attitude
Get in touch for more details or apply now to be considered for this Audit Manager position, interviews being held over the next few weeks.
Joanna Jennings - Pro Recruitment Group
Direct Dial: 0207 123 5057
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.