Audit Assistant Manger
- Do you want to take charge of your career working in one of the most diverse and exciting client sectors?
- Are you ACA/CA/ACCA/ qualified and ready to make the step into an Audit Assistant Manager position?
- Do you want to work in a rewarding environment with excellent career progression opportunities?
Are you passionate about working in a rewarding and social team as an Audit Assistant Manager delivering high quality Audit and Accounts work to an exceptional client portfolio? No two days will be the same and you will be brushing shoulders with stars from the world of Media and Entertainment on a daily basis. This top 100 practice require an Audit Assistant Manager to join their social and outgoing team managing a small but exciting client base with the opportunity for international travel to New York, Cannes, and LA if so desired. Working in one of the largest international networks you will be tasked with delivering exceptional quality audit work to household names.
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified ACA, CA, ACCA, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of FRS 102, FRS 101 and IFRS
- Minimum 24 months' post-qualified experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice
- Ambitious, diligent, individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- Experience of Media businesses desirable, passion for working with Media businesses is essential
- Experience of leading, supervising and coaching members of staff
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of CaseWare is advantage
- Foreign language skills are desirable
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please get in contact on the details enclosed.