City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi, Partner Track
27 days ago
23 September 2021
I have just been tasked with finding an Audit Associate Director to join a growing, top 50 accountancy firm in Central London.
This role will consist of:
- 70% audit 30% accounts & advisory
- Managing a substantial portfolio of audit work £400-600k of annual fees
- Working with a vast mix of OMBs and SMEs with the odd large, listed client
- Working with clients with turnovers generally ranging from £10m-£100m
- Working under FRS 102 with adhoc IFRS work
- Shadowing the Partners on BD
- Managing/ training/ supervising junior members of staff as and when required
- Working towards obtaining your RI status
- Engaging in accounts projects
- Engaging in advisory projects
- Adhoc tax/ corporate finance exposure
The right candidate would roughly fit the following description:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Moving from a role with a 50%+ split of audit
- Experienced in managing a portfolio of clients
- Experienced in managing staff directly
- IFRS experience would be a bonus and definitely not essential
- Confident and clear in communication
- Driven to reach Partner in a reputable firm
This firm is known for it's flexible, relaxed attitude. They are all about getting a professional job done for small to medium sized companies but also, they insist on targeting value adding work and not just becoming 'box checkers'.
If you wish to work for a firm that is relaxed, treats it's staff with respect, provides good autonomy and strives to add value to clients in a big way - this could be the option for you!
As an Audit Associate Director, you could be looking at 2-4 years to partnership should all go well.
My number is 07468 485 853 and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to send yoru CV across.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.