£60,000 + Bonus, Benefits and a route to future Partnership!
- Do you want to manage an exciting client portfolio predominately in the Media and Entertainment space?
- Do you want a role offering progression, exciting clientele and a structured route to Partnership?
- Do you want to go to work on film sets, music studios and theatres? Do you want to rub shoulders with the stars of the West End and international celebrities on a daily basis?
What's great about this role?
- Modern offices in the heart of the West End, surrounded by vibrant restaurants and nightlife.
- Your clients will be predominately locally based meaning no strenuous travel. However, there is the opportunity and scope for international client opportunities if so desired.
- Highly progressive opportunity with a large proportion of the current Partnership having been promoted internally.
The successful applicant for this opportunity will be presented with a sizeable corporate portfolio from a range of sectors with a focus in the Media and Entertainment space. Whilst there is a portfolio in situ there will be ample opportunities for business development. Whomever is selected for this opportunity will be taken under the wing of a recently promoted Partner to provide ongoing CPD and help on your route to Partnership.
Your next mentor says:
"Having trained elsewhere and then moved over to this firm post qualification, I am so glad I made the move. The Partnership family here was pivotal in helping me attain Partner so swiftly, and I am looking forward to bringing in the next key decision maker, to sit round the table to join us driving our continued and sustainable growth."
- This businesses goal is to continue its record growth and maintain its reputation as one of the highest regarded firms in the sector.
- You will be managing a client portfolio with ample opportunities for further business developments.
- You will be tasked with leading a team of enthusiastic qualified and part qualified auditors delivering exceptional service.
- Reporting directly to the Partners and providing input to key business decisions.
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Portfolio and staff management experience
- The drive and desire to progress to Partner in a top 100 firm
- Commercial business acumen and the ability to inspire team members
I am looking for the next ambitious Audit Manager to join this team. If you think that you could be suitable please get in touch for further details.