£50000 - £65000 per annum
8 months ago
Audit Manager - Corporate Audit
Reading - Up to £65k
Top 10 Accountancy Practice
Are you looking to join a well-known accountancy practice with a close-knit, family feel?
Do you have extensive audit exposure and are looking for a great work-life balance?
Would you like to receive on-going training and support within a modern, renovated office?
After meeting with this Top 10 accountancy practice recently, I am keen to find an Audit Manager to join their corporate audit team take on their own portfolio. After a very successful year of business wins, and more to come, they need an Audit Manager to support the growth and balance out the workload. Their clients vary in size and sector with a large presence in the charities and public sector region.
This firm is ideally situated a short walk from Reading train station, making it a great commute for those commuting in from wider Berkshire, as well as West London. Not only are there great public transport links, but there are local park and ride services available which many current employees make full use of.
What's great about this Audit Manager role:
- International secondment scheme: chance to take a secondment to Chicago, New York, Australia and Europe!
- Internal secondment opportunities to corporate finance
- Internal Promotions based on merit with complete transparency on promotion criteria!
- Modern, open-plan offices where everyone hot desks including the Partners.
- Agile working policy, and core working hours of 10-4 with some staff working 7am-3pm to accommodate the school run
- Friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
- Memorable social events, including a lavish Summer and Christmas Party
The Audit Manager will:
- Manage a large client portfolio with clients including NFP, manufacturing companies, hospitality and technology
- Clients range in size with turnovers up to £200m
- WIP and Billing
- Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff and reviewing work completed by the audit team
- Ad hoc statutory financial statement preparation for clients, generally from the client's management accounts
If you are an ambitious ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Manager, who is seeking a new role within a Top 10 firm that offers a genuine work-life balance and family feel, this is the perfect opportunity for you. For more information/ to apply for this role email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 269 6353.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.