City of London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
about 2 months ago
Up to £66,000
Are you an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Manager looking to join a top tier accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with an exciting portfolio of clients incorporating hospices, independent schools, academies and charities with assets under management up to £600m?
Having met with the Partner of this incredible firm I am keen to find an Audit Manager to join this prestigious accountancy practice working within their growing Charities and Not-For-Profit division.
- Up to £66,000 salary with an annual salary review
- 25 days annual leave plus buy and sell holiday scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Salary Sacrificed Company Car
- 4% Matched Pension
- Profit-Sharing Scheme
- Flexible Benefits Program
As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of charity and other not-for-profit clients, which will incorporate a wide variety of clients clubs and membership organisations to social enterprises, from independent schools and academies and charities with assets under management up to £600m.
In addition to audit, the role may include internal controls reviews, due diligence and providing accounting support and advice to clients. You will also take an active role in the preparation and presentation of tenders for new work.
In this friendly and flexible team, your role will be built around you and can be shared 50/50 between charity and corporate clients.
The ideal Audit Manager candidate will;
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified with a range of audit experience
- Have an interest in the charities sector and have a good knowledge of current issues
- Be self-motivated and positive with excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of the Charities SORP as well as the VAT and tax issues affecting charities would be useful but is not essential.
My client is keen for me to send candidate details asap for this Charities Audit Manager role, to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic Audit Manager opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.