City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
6 months ago
Audit and Accounts Manager
Mid-tier Accountancy Practice
London + Remote Working
Salary up to £65K
Are you an experienced auditor, seeking a good work-life balance?
Would you like to work within a well-established accountancy practice offering a hugely diverse client base?
Are you looking to manage your own team on audit and accounts engagements?
This Audit and Accounts Manager position involves the management of your own portfolio of OMB and SME clients - ranging in sector and industry. You will be client-facing, regularly liaising with them and acting as their first point of call for queries and assistance. You will also lead some of the largest and most complex audits.
Your role will be essential in the training and development of juniors and trainees - with you reviewing their work and being their first point of call.
The Audit and Accounts Manager position is audit heavy, so ideal for someone who currently has a mixed or audit heavy role.
What's great about this position:
- Competitive benefits package
- Growing office with opportunity for career progression
- Close-knit team with great social events - there is a roof-top balcony available client and staff events
- Excellent pension scheme
- The ideal candidate for this Audit and Accounts Manager position will have experience preparing audit and accounts files using an electronic working paper system such as Caseware.
- You will also have significant prior experience of statutory company accounts preparation under UK GAAP, and also charities and LLPs.
- An ACA/ACCA qualification is essential
This Manager role is brand new and will not be around for long. If you would like more info on this role or to apply, please contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance via 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.