City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
Top 20 Accounting Firm
Salary up to £65k + Competitive Benefits
Central London & Remote Working
Are you looking to take a step up within your Audit career, with your own team and portfolio of clients?
Have you got experience leading teams on audits from planning through to completion?
Are you looking for flexibility within your new role?
This award-winning, top 20 accountancy practice are eagerly seeking an Audit Manager to join their corporate audit team and take on their own portfolio of exciting international and UK-based clients. With offices across the UK, they have built up a huge network and work with a range of exciting client sectors and industries. With this in mind, you will be given the opportunity to build your own portfolio depending on your sector preference and experience.
As an Audit Manager, you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of corporate clients from a range of sectors including nfp, technology, hospitality and natural resources
- Report directly to Senior Management and Partners
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for both the client and the Partner
- Be responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients
- Supervise and develop trainees and executives, reviewing their work
- Cross sell other service lines, acting as a representative for the firm
What's great about this opportunity:
- 100% remote working at the moment, with a work-from-home scheme in place for the future
- Competitive benefits scheme, including a discretionary bonus
- Super social work culture with lavish Christmas and summer parties and regular team events
- Reasonable work-life balance, with flexibility around working hours
- Vast internal mobility possibilities
- Fantastic office location with lots of cafes, restaurants and bars near-by
If you are interested in finding out more or applying for this position, get in touch today!
You must have 3+ years experience working within a UK based accountancy practice and people management experience is preferred.
Contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance via 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.