City of London, London
£58000 - £65000 per annum
28 days ago
09 March 2021
Top 20 Accountancy Practice
Salary Up to £65k + Fantastic benefits
Are you an experienced Audit Manager looking for a step up within your career with a clear progression path?
Would you like to join a leading London practice, offering unrivalled client exposure?
Are you currently working within a Big 4 firm, seeking a role offering more exposure and flexibility?
Having just caught up with this Top 20 accountancy practice in Central London, I am keen to find an Audit Manager to join their growing team. Throughout 2020, this firm has continued to grow and take on new business making this is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for security within a new role.
With a varied client base, including not-for-profit, hospitality and media and technology, this is the ideal opportunity for an Audit Manager looking for an interesting role where no two days are the same!
- Competitive salary and unrivalled benefits scheme
- Sociable working environment with regular social events (online and in-person)
- Flexible working environment, with the chance to build your hours around the school run!
- Regular charity days and fundraising events
- Vibrant, modern offices based within the heart of the city
This Audit Manager role is ideal for an Assistant Manager looking for a step up within your career or an experienced Manager looking for a role with clear-cut progression and regular promotion cycles.
- Manage your own portfolio, either mixed or specialised within one of their many sectors
- Varied client base including Charities and Academies, Hospitality, Media & Technology and Financial Services
- Work closely with a team of Seniors and Semi-Seniors, reviewing work before reporting up to the Senior Manager in charge
- Hold-pre audit meetings
- Brief staff on the audit client and the nature of their business
- Ensure the most cost-effective approach is communicated to the team with clarity
This is an exciting opportunity for an Audit Manager who is looking for an exciting new role, offering personal and professional development. Due to the nature of the role, it is expected to be filled quickly so do not hesitate to apply!
Contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.