City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
5 months ago
Top 50 Firm
London / Remote Working
£55k-£65k + benefits
Audit ACA or ACCA qualified?
Do you manage a portfolio of audit clients?
Would you like to join a successful Top 50 firm?
With 16 Partners and almost 200 staff, this growing Central London based practice is looking to bring on board an Audit Manager - they have a close-knit family feel team with an excellent working culture and environment.
Audit Manager Benefits:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 3 days additional leave between Xmas and New Year
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Insurance 4x annual salary
- Cash-back for everyday health and well-being expenses such as dental and optical care
- Interest free loan - repayable over 12 months
- Loan for bicycle and accessories up to £3,000 - Salary Sacrifice
- Discounts including TM Lewin, Honest Burger, Rush
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counselling
What is great about this Audit Manager role?
- 100% Audit
- Clients vary from SMEs to large corporate clients with turnovers up to £120M
- Industries include Music, Entertainment, Property and Construction, Restaurants, Hotels & Travel, Media, Advertising & Design, Medical and Healthcare, Retailers and Wholesalers and Professional Services
- They have 30 associated offices and are represented in over 26 countries - and are therefore can offer staff members transfers to various locations such as New York, South Africa and Australia
- The overall atmosphere of the firm is hard working yet laid back, friendly and flexible, offering a great working environment with work-life balance and a team who work cohesively
- Overall, they can offer you a close-knit, fun and dynamic working environment with a personalised approach to accountancy within a flourishing firm
If you are, ACA or ACCA qualified and are looking to brighten up your audiy career with a brand new and rewarding Audit Manager position job, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the Audit Manager Manager position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.