City of London, London
£58000 - £67000 per annum
4 months ago
Corporate Audit Manager
Top 6 Accountancy Practice
Central London & Remote Working
Salary: £58,000 - £67,000
Are you seeking a step up within your audit career, within one of the Top UK accountancy practices?
Would you like the opportunity to take an international secondment in the USA, Australia or Europe?
Have you got a passion for people management and are looking to get more hands-on experience?
Would you like to work with an exciting portfolio of international clients from a range of sectors?
This Top 6 accountancy practice, with offices across the world, are seeking an Audit Manager to join their corporate audit team and take on their own portfolio of exciting international and UK-based clients. As well as the opportunity to take an international secondment, there are also opportunities to second within the corporate finance department or outsourcing team!
As an Audit Manager, you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of corporate clients from a range of sectors including tech, media and telecoms
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner
- Be responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients
- Supervise and develop trainees and executives, reviewing their work
- Cross sell other service lines, acting as a representative for the firm
What's great about this opportunity:
- 100% remote working at the moment, with a work-from-home scheme in place for the future
- Super social work culture with lavish Christmas and summer parties and regular team events
- Reasonable work-life balance, with flexibility around working hours
- Chance for international secondment to America, Australia and Europe
- Vast internal mobility with the option to take an internal secondment to corporate finance
- Fantastic office location with lots of cafes, restaurants and bars near-by
This Audit Manager role will not be around for long with the excellent benefits package and vast range of opportunities. If you are ACA/ACCA qualified and are seeking a new Audit Manager position, get in contact with Jordanne today! Call me on 0207 269 6353 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are commencing virtually now!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.