£50000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
Top 20 Accountancy Practice
Central Reading Location
£50,000 - £60,000 + Great Benefits
Would you like to work for an impressive Top 20 accountancy practice offering unprecedented growth and development?
Are you looking to build your own portfolio with clients ranging across Corporate, Not-for-Profit and Pensions?
Have you got experience leading teams on audit and are looking to take the step up to manager level?
This top 20 accountancy practice, based in central Reading, is looking for an Audit Manager to join their team and take on there own portfolio of clients. With offices across the UK, this practice continues to grow despite the current climate and have continued to win new business throughout the year. If you are looking for an Audit Manager position in Reading, a short walk from the train station, then this could be the opportunity for you!
With lavish new offices and the opportunity to work flexibly from home, this is ideal for an Audit Manager who is looking to cut down on there commute and work for a firm that promotes a great work-life balance.
- Internal Mobility; opportunities for internal secondments into corporate finance or tax teams, or international secondments to offices in Chicago, New York, and Sydney!
- Internal Promotions based on merit with complete transparency on promotion criteria!
- Modern, open-plan offices where everyone hot desks including Partners - there are even standing desks available
- Agile working policy, and core working hours of 10-4 with some staff working 7am-3pm to accommodate the school run
- A friendly, sociable working environment with away days for training and quarterly business updates
- Memorable social events, including a lavish Summer and Christmas Party
- Virtual working space, with regular communication via Microsoft Teams
The Audit Manager will:
- Manage a large client portfolio with clients including NFP, manufacturing companies, hospitality, technology and pensions
- Clients range in size with turnovers up to £200m
- Manage on-site and virtual teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff and reviewing work completed by the audit team
- Ad hoc statutory financial statements prepared for clients, generally from the client's management accounts
- Working closely with Senior Managers and Directors
This is the ideal role for an Audit Assistant Manager looking to take a step up within there career or an Audit Manager seeking a new role that offers flexibility and an interesting client base. If you are ACA / ACCA qualified and have at least 4+ years working within a UK based accountancy practice then do not hesitate to get in touch.
Call / email Jordanne at Pro-Finance for more information or to apply. Call on 0207 269 6353 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews are commencing virtually now!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.