City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
7 months ago
Top 50 Firm
Central London & Remote Working
£55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
What is great about this Audit Manager role?
- £55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
- Remote working and Flexible Working
- Additional leave between Xmas and New Year
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Insurance 4x annual salary
- Dental and Optical care cash plan
- Interest Free Loan
- Bicycle Loan Sacrifice
- Work life Balance
- Huge focus on Mental Health/Wellbeing and Counselling offered
The atmosphere of the firm is hard working yet laid back, friendly and flexible, offering a great working environment with work-life balance and a team who work cohesively
Overall, they can offer you a close-knit, fun and dynamic working environment with a personalised approach to accountancy within a flourishing firm
What will this Audit Manager role entail?
- Managing a portfolio of clients with an annual fee income c.£500k-£700k
- Exciting clients, including advertising, theatre, TV production, construction, haulage, hospitality, retail, music agencies and festivals
- Managing the audit of international groups with over £100m in turnover
- Reviewing audit files, ensuring that they are completed to a sufficient standard and resolving technical issues, prior to reporting to the engagement partner.
- Responsibility for managing WIP recoveries, billing clients and meeting deadlines.
- Direct line manager for 2-5 members of staff
- Experience in IFRS, FRS 101, FRS 102
- Caseware, Quickbooks, Xero, Sage Line 50, and CCH
They have 30 associated offices and are represented in over 26 countries - and are therefore can offer staff members transfers to various locations such as New York, South Africa and Australia
To apply for this exciting Audit Manager role contact Kate.Green@pro-finance.co.uk or email email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.