Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum
9 months ago
Top 30 Accountancy Practice
Up to £55k + Bonus
Manchester & Remote Working
Are you looking for a step up within your audit career?
Do you have extensive experience leading corporate audits from planning to completion?
Are you ACA / ACCA fully qualified with experience in managing teams of auditors?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this top firm in Manchester as an Audit Manager. Whether you already have Manager experience, or you are looking for a step up within your career, this could be the ideal position for you!
Based in the heart of Manchester with great transport links, this is the ideal opportunity for someone commuting in from wider Manchester, Huddersfield, Bolton, Liverpool, or surrounding areas.
What this firm can offer you as an Audit Manager:
- Great career progression with regular promotion cycles and many home-grown Partners
- Varied client portfolio ranging from corporate to not-for-profit
- Generous benefits package, including bonuses and health care scheme
- Vibrant social events, including summer and Christmas parties (during Covid, they are making a strong effort to continue this virtually with regular activities including online cocktail making classes, family fortunes style quizzes and well-being events)
Your role as an Audit Manager:
- Manage and build your own client portfolio with clients including NFP, manufacturing companies, hospitality and technology
- Have clients ranging in size with turnovers up to £200m
- Begin to manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff and reviewing work completed by the audit team
- Ad hoc statutory financial statements preparation for clients, generally from the client's management accounts
If you are an ambitious ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Manager or Audit Assistant Manager and are interested in this exciting Audit Manager role within a Top 30 firm, then get in contact with me today. Email me on Jordanne.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0207 269 6353
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.