City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
NFP Audit Manager
London / Remote Working / Blended Working Post Lockdown
£55k - £65k
This exciting independent audit and advisory firm working exclusively with charities and social purpose organisations.
Due to organic growth of the years, they are now looking to bring on board an enthusiastic Audit Manager with a passion for Charities and NFP clients to join a busy and growing firm.
What is great about this firm and Audit Manager role?
- Exposure to the biggest and best clients within the charity's world!
- Flexible and remote working
- 9:30am-5:30pm - flexible working i.e., 8-4pm.
- Supportive team environment
- Help social purpose organisations become more effective
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Structured Progression
Audit Manager Responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of 100% NFP, Clients include, Charities, Professional Bodies, Hospices, Art and Theatres, They range from small charities through to larger clients.
- Managing audit engagements from planning to completion
- Project work, including Due diligence, VAT, and internal audit
- Ensure assignments are completed within budgets
- Training and supervising the pool of Trainee Accountants
- Preparation and review of charity accounts
*you do not need not-for-profit experience to apply for this role*
To apply for this Audit Manager role, contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6363
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.