Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Flexi, Partner Track
12 days ago
11 August 2021
I have just been tasked with sourcing an Audit Manager for a top 10 firm in Leeds. This is a new role for a new office and there is effectively no one above you, it is a direct route to Partner.
Here is what the role will entail:
- Pretty much all FRS 102 work, no need for IFRS experience but it's a nice to have
- Managing a portfolio of £300-500k in fees
- Involved in recruitment and growing out the team below you
- Working directly for the Partnership - predominantly based in the London office
- Shadowing Partners in the North on BD so you can build your experience for the Director/ Partner level ahead
The ideal candidate:
- A good mixture of experience in terms of sector and size
- Moving from a reputable firm
- Confident and calm approach to client and staff management
- Solid supervisory experience
- Could be stepping up from an AM role or even coming in as an entry-level SM
- ACA or ACCA qualified
There is a serious amount of autonomy and flexibility involved in this role, it is effectively a new venture for the firm and a key hire but with the changing working landscape you can expect to be able to work from home for a good portion of the week permanently.
Please call me now on 07468 485 853 to discuss further or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this Audit Manager role.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.