Leeds, West Yorkshire
£58000 - £64000 per annum
4 months ago
Audit Manager - Top 10 Practice
This International Accountancy Practice is seeking an Audit Manager for their team based in Leeds. With a huge insurance and financial services client base, this is an exciting opportunity whereby you can progress quickly and manage your own portfolio.
Based in Leeds, with plenty of working from home, this role offers flexibility and a good work-life balance whilst also ensuring you the opportunity to work on huge 'big 4 style' audits.
What's great about this Top 10 Accountancy Practice:
- As well as managing an audit portfolio you will also have plenty of opportunities to deal with projects involving; Due Diligence, IPOs, Litigation Support and Fraud Investigation
- Genuine career progression with homegrown Partners and clearly structured promotion criteria
- Excellent remuneration and benefits scheme
- Unrivalled bonus scheme for Manager level and above
Your role as an Audit Manager:
- Efficiently managing your time to ensure your client portfolio is properly serviced and work is completed in a timely manner
- Managing audit teams and reviewing their work Identifying business opportunities from existing clients and supporting initiatives to develop new business opportunities including attending and organising network events
- Managing all stages of the audit and advising the partner on audit opinion
- Advising clients on all financial reporting issues with reference to other specialists where necessary
- Responsibility for on the job training of more junior staff as required.
In order to apply, you must have at least 2 years working within audit in a UK-based accountancy practice.
Interviews are commencing virtually now so do not hesitate to apply!
Contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance via 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.