£50000 - £65000 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
about 1 month ago
14 May 2021
- Audit Manager
- Central London
- Are you managing a portfolio of cross sectors clients?
- Is the fee income of your portfolio c.£300k-£500k?
- Do you enjoy networking and cross-selling services?
Having met with the Staff Partner of this impressive Top 20 accountancy practice, there is no better time to join their audit department. With a series of impressive business wins, there is an exciting opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Manager to take ownership for a portfolio of around 15 to 30 clients.
This role would suit an ambitious Junior Audit Manager who is eager to establish themselves in a prestigious firm or an experienced Audit Manager looking to work with UK and international clients across a range of sectors!
Audit Manager responsibilities
- Managing the audit process
- Ensures agreed deliverables are within the set time frame
- Budgeting and invoicing clients
- Staff planning and management of them during the audit
- Inclusion of tender process when necessary
- Networking opportunities
- Corporate Finance Project work
Audit Manager Salary/benefits:
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Season Ticket Loan
- 25 days annual leave + buy or sell up to 5 days
- Life assurance cover of three times salary
- Pension 4% employer contribution, 4% employee
- Salary Sacrifice Company Car
- Profit Share
- Childcare Vouchers
With beautiful modern offices based in Central London and an opportunity to work with UK and international clients, this Audit Manager role is not to be missed.
My client is keen for me to send candidate details asap for this Audit Manager role, to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic Audit Manager opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.