£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Audit & Accounts Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
A client of ours, an independent practice in Guildford has recently grown by winning plenty of new business throughout the pandemic and are looking to grow their team by bringing in an Audit & Accounts Manager to the team, with the aim of them becoming an RI and potentially a Partner in the future.
The Audit & Accounts Manager will head up the audit team, reporting in to the Audit Partners and will manage, allocate the work and review the audits of the firm's top clients.
Audit & Accounts Manager responsibilities
- This is a hands on role, which will be split between audit and accounts, favouring the audit side
- You will manage a large portfolio of clients, from a complete range of sectors and industries
- You will manage the entire audit process ensuring that deliverables are completed within a timely manner
- Managing client expectations, liaising with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Working on a vast range of clients under FRS 102 and IFRS
What's great about this Audit & Accounts Manager position?
- The client has a friendly, family feel to it, offering an excellent work-life balance
- You will be working in a mixed role, managing a number of high profile audits
- There is an opportunity to become an RI within the firm
- You will have a mixed position of managing the audits, whilst keeping yourself 'hands-on'
- You will be part of a business that has exceeded growth targets recently and plans to continue to do so
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- You will have ran the audit process and ideally have managed a team of Seniors/Semi-Seniors in the past
- It is important you have an audit & accounts split in your current role
- You will be keen to progress your career and take on additional responsibilities including training more junior members of the team
- It is imperative you are an excellent communicator and can liaise with stakeholders across all levels
- A great work ethic and the determination to succeed and progress
My client is keen for the Audit & Accounts Manager position to be filled ASAP, so if you are interested, please send over your updated CV to Graeme.email@example.com
Interviews will initially be held via a video call and the process should move smoothly and quickly.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.