City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits
5 months ago
£55,000 - £65,000
A Top 50 firm in Central London is keen to grow their Practice by recruiting an Audit Manager to work closely with the senior Audit Partners, on a number of their top, most prestigious client base. You will head up a team of Audit Seniors and will manage a portfolio with a large fee income.
The client has recently had a number of high-profile business wins and this is an exciting time for anyone to be joining the audit department.
Audit Manager responsibilities
- You will manage the entire audit process ensuring that deliverables are completed within a timely manner
- Staff planning and management of the teams during the audit process
- Managing client expectations, liaising with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Working on a vast range of clients under FRS 102 and IFRS
- You will be included in the tender process for new business when required
What's great about this Audit Manager position?
- An excellent salary and benefits package for the Audit Manager of £55-65k
- You will be working on listed clients and FRS 102 and IFRS audits
- There is an opportunity for you to work from home each week and no need to be in the office 5 days a week
- The client is excellent at progressing individuals when targets are met and exceeded
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be either ACA or ACCA qualified
- It is important that you have good knowledge of FRS102 and IFRS
- You will have ran the audit process and ideally have managed a team of Seniors in the past
- You will be approachable, but can make decisions individually on behalf of the team
- It is imperative you are an excellent communicator and can liaise with stakeholders across all levels
- A great work ethic and the determination to succeed and progress
My client is keen for the Audit Manager position to be filled ASAP, so if you are interested, please send over your updated CV to Graeme.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will initially be held via a video call and the process should move smoothly and quickly
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.