City of London, London
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + + Bonus
7 days ago
11 February 2022
Audit Manager - Retail
£60,000 - £75,000 basic + bonuses
- Are you interested in working with top listed beauty clients like Maybelline, Lush and The Body Shop?
- Do you want to work with a company who can offer excellent progression?
- Do you want the opportunity to excel within your industry?
What's great about this Audit Manager role?
- Excellent progression opportunities.
- Exceptional salary with generous bonuses.
- Join a diverse group of staff and an inclusive culture.
- Opportunities to work across varied industries.
Your role as an Audit Manager
- Your role as Audit Manager will be to support new audit and advisory clients with a main focus on the Retail and Beauty sectors.
- You will utilise and further develop your knowledge of audit, training and management skills to support the continuous growth of the company.
- You will be expected to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small to large corporate entities.
- Working closely with Partners with a focus on Retail, you will be given the opportunity to work across a number of other sectors.
What do the staff/team think
"Friendly staff & exposure to wide variety of different industries."
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be ACA/ACCA qualified.
- You will have a minimum of 4 years' Audit experience in the Retail / Beauty sector.
- Experience of Caseware or similar accounts production software.
- You will have knowledge of both IFRS and UK GAAP (including FRS101/102) and international standards on auditing (and working knowledge of Tax).
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply, contact Jenna.Johnson@pro-finance.co.uk or 0204 549 9945.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.