Top 10 Firm
Up to £58,000 + Benefits
- Are you an ACA/ACCA qualified Audit Manager looking to take the next step in their career?
- Would you like a true work-life balance?
- Do you want the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients?
Having just met with this impressive Top 10 accountancy practice based in Cambridge, they have instructed me on a brand-new Audit Manager role, to work alongside the lead Partners and Directors. With a prime location, the office is easily accessible for Cambridgeshire based Audit Managers, just walking distance from the local train station and on-site parking available. You will be working with a wide range of clients including; Technology, Manufacturing, Retail, Owner Managed Businesses, Animal Science, Rural and Agriculture, with turnovers up to £100m. The busy audit department is formed of approximately 50 team members, with 2 Directors and plenty of opportunity for fast career progression.
This award-winning firm offers a great work-life balance, by providing flexible working hours, work from home and they even have some employees who work part-time some working school hours, and some only during term time. They also have annual salary reviews - however they do not have a promotion cycle - in a truly meritocratic environment, promotions happen regularly throughout the year based on an individual's performance! This growing practice has created a flexible and generous benefits package, including but not limited to the following; -
- Health, dental, vision and well-being benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Savings and retirement plans
- Educational assistance
- Insurance options, including pet insurance
- Reimbursement plans
As an Audit Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to; -
- Managing a portfolio of clients with a fee income c.£500k-£800k
- Leading on audit reviews, agreeing on audit timetables and briefing the team
- Leading a portfolio of various clients, providing them with a high standard of clarity and insight on complex issues
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget
- Assisting senior colleagues when generating new business to help build the brand across the region
- Managing and mentoring junior team members by providing regular feedback and supporting their development
The ideal Audit Manager candidate will; -
- Have UK accountancy practice experience
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience of working with clients with turnovers up to at least £50m
- Be commercially focussed with good relationship management skills
- Have experience managing a large portfolio of external audit clients
- Have first-class communication skills and the ability to supervise and manage a team essential
- Need experience working with different client industries and sectors
I am looking for an ambitious Audit Manager to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details, interviews are taking place throughout the month, and this vacancy is urgent. Call me on 02072696361 or email me on Abbigail.email@example.com.