Reading - Top 10 Firm
£52,000 - £58,000
Would you like to progress within your career, with the responsibility for your own portfolio of audit clients?
Are you seeking autonomy within your audit career, as you work within one of the top accountancy practices within the UK?
Are you looking for the chance to work abroad on secondment?
Having recently met with this Top 10 accountancy practice, I am keen to find an Audit Manager to join their Reading-based audit team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-renowned team, who promise to provide excellent quality to their varied client base. If you are looking for audits rivalling the Big 4, without the narrowed experience, this could be the Audit Manager position for you!
Based in Reading, close to the train station this is the perfect commute for those coming in from Reading, Slough, Basingstoke and surrounding areas. With a brand-new modern office located ideally within the Reading town centre, this is a great opportunity for an Audit Manager seeking clear cut career progression and responsibility from day one.
What's great about this Audit Manager position:
- Super social work culture with lavish Christmas and summer parties and regular team events
- Reasonable work-life balance, with flexibility around working hours
- Chance for international secondment to America, Australia and Europe
- Vast internal mobility with the option to take an internal secondment to corporate finance
- Free coffee for all employees from the rooftop coffee shop
- Rooftop coffee shop available for client events and socials
What will the Audit Manager position entail?
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients.
- Supervising and developing trainees and executives, reviewing their work
This Audit Manager role will not be around for long with the excellent benefits package and vast range of opportunities. If you are ACA/ACCA qualified and are seeking a new Audit Manager position, get in contact with Jordanne today! Call me on 0207 269 6353 or email me on email@example.com
Interviews are commencing now!
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.