£55000 - £65000 per annum
10 months ago
Up to £60,000
- Are you an Audit Manager looking to work for a top 20 firm?
- Would you like to work in a brand new, sociable office?
- Do you want a clear structure for progression?
What's great about this Audit Manager role?
- Flexible working hours
- Brand new office
- Fantastic culture
Your role as Audit Manager will consist of:
- Planning audit engagements, understanding business background and key risks.
- Performing audit design assessments and operational effectiveness testing for markets trading desk audits.
- Documenting audit work performed.
- Engaging business stakeholders, discussing audit findings and drafting issues.
- Completion of audit issue validation testing
- Coaching of new more junior team members
What do the staff/team think
"Flexible working - absolutely great as I can do the school run without being late. Also, means I can take an afternoon or morning off to go to appointments or a sports day. The working environment is good and the people I work with are great. The partners are supportive and there are some great opportunities for progression. I really enjoy working at this company".
What you'll need to succeed as Audit Manager
- You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Supervisor/Manager experience
- External audit/Stat Account experience
I am looking for an ambitious Audit Manager to join this growing team. Please get in touch for further details by calling 0207 269 6344 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, interviews conducted asap.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.