Mole Valley, Surrey
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
Are you managing a portfolio of cross sector clients?
Do you have varied statutory audit and accounts preparation experience?
Do you have strong technical skills?
aving met with the Audit Partner of this impressive international firm of Chartered Accountants with 18 Partners and c.200 staff, there is no better time to join their audit department as an Audit Manager. With a series of impressive business wins, there is an exciting opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Manager to take ownership for a portfolio of exciting and varied clients
This role would suit an ambitious Junior Audit Manager who is eager to establish themselves in a prestigious firm or an experienced Audit Manager looking to work with UK and international clients across a range of sectors!
Audit Manager responsibilities:
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients including motor sport, high end retail, property development, technology, financial services and the 'not for profit' sector
- Managing the audit process
- Ensures agreed deliverables are within the set time frame
- Budgeting and invoicing clients
- Staff planning and management of them during the audit
- Inclusion of tender process when necessary
- Networking opportunities
- Corporate Finance Project work, due diligence, investigations and valuations
Audit Manager Salary/Benefits:
- £50,000 - £65,000
- 25 days holiday
- Buy and Sell Holidays
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Private Medical
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Work from Home
- Paid Subscriptions
- Enhance Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Season Ticket Loan
- Progression to Director
With modern offices based in Leatherhead and an opportunity to work with UK and international clients, this Audit Manager role is not to be missed.
My client is keen for me to send candidate details ASAP for this Audit Manager role, to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic Audit Manager opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.