Kate Bramwell Green
6 months ago
Top 10 Accountancy Practice
Are you an ACA/ACCA Qualified Auditor, who wants to work in an internationally renowned firm with 11 offices across the UK and Ireland?
Do you want to work with an exciting and varied client base ranging from small businesses and start-ups to substantial international groups with turnovers up to £250m?
Tired of commuting to London or further afield? Keen to work for an impressive accountancy practice closer to home in Southampton?
Audit Manager Salary Package + Benefits
- Salary up to £55,000
- Time off in lieu
- Pension: 3% employee contribution, S&W 8% contribution
- Private health insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Death in Service
- 23 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Buy up to 3 days annual leave and sell up to 5
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness cover
I'm working on an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking Audit Manager who wants to progress their career in practice. The main aspects of the role will be as follows:
- Managing a portfolio of clients with a fee income of approximately £500k
- Audit work and setting budgets - act as audit lead on privately owned and AIM-listed clients. The expectation is that on large assignments this role will be supported by one (or more) Managers, with overall responsibility for each assignment being retained by the Partner
- Management - arrangement of timetable, booking of staff, planning review and completion of audit and other related assignments
- Working closely with the Partners of the firm on business development
There is a clear opportunity to progress with the firm, as they are looking for future Partners that can help with the leading and growth of the firm.
- To be considered for this role, you will be an ACA/ACCA Qualified, with recent experience within a UK-based accountancy practice.
- You will have experience managing a portfolio of clients
If this Audit Manager role looks of interest, send your CV over to Kate.Green@pro-finance.co.uk or for further information call Kate Green on 0207 269 6353.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.